Did you know you were pregnant before you took an ept? adult content

Did you just have that feeling? I have not had a period since January 23rd. We are NOT trying and have even been using protection but im getting a little worried

newlife627

Asked by newlife627 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When I figured out I should take a pregnancy test, I was five days late and my breasts felt like they were growing. I was pretty damned sure before I got the chance to pee on a stick.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I knew I was pregnant 3 out of 5 times. With #1 I was told I had miscarried and 4 mths later got a bump and was like wth? I had no real symptoms & I was 17 so I had no reason to think I was pregnant. With #2 we had been trying so I knew. With #3 I was on birth control & thought it was the birth control but no I was pregnant lol. With #4 & 5 we had been trying and I knew, esepcailly with #5 lol.

Answer by gemgem at 10:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Mine wasn't an early pregnancy test but as soon as my period didn't show, I knew due to my other symptoms.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• could it be stress related? are you on medication? have you increased your pill dosage (if your on them) or are you on implanon? these factors can contribute. if your really concerned get a test kit. goodluck
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• If I knew I was pregnant, then i wouldn't have taken the test. You take the test because you feel like you might be pregnant...
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No, but I should have. I got sick, thought it was the flu, turned out to be morning sickness that lasted til 14wks. Didn't start til I was 7wks.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• no stress no drugs no implanon
    newlife627

Comment by newlife627 (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yes, both times and we were using protection both times as well.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I knew I was pregnant four days after conception, which is a HUGE change because with my last one I didn't clue in till I was 5 months along!! I took a test yesterday and it was negative, but I think it is still to early to pick up a result, my period is not due till the weekend. I have morning/all-day sickness and had implantation bleeding six days after intercourse. I also knew I was ovulating (by the signs) when we had sex.
    Seems like all I have to do is look at my husband the wrong way and I get pregnant *sigh*...
    If I were you I would take a test and if it is negative go to see a doctor, because you should have a regular period. Hope you get the result you want.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 10:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I didn't with my first 2 until I missed a period even though we were trying. With my 3rd I new before because at 3 weeks my hips started getting big already. Then a couple weeks later I took the test and it was positive
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2011