My duaghter has had a fever for 2 and a half weeks weve had 3 blood test and nothing out the nom except for nuetrophils were a little high what could be wrong?

oh and she 2 and a half

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sorry to hear that. My dd is 6 next month and she has had a fever for today is 7 days. She is in kindergarden I took her to the doctor twice and they tell me nothing is wrong with her. How high is the fever in your dd? has she had any other symptoms?
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My kinder gardener had the flu for over 2 weeks with a fever also and we couldnt get it broken completely for almost the entire time. The doctor also said nothing was wrong with her other then the flu & than an ear infection.
    Has she been tested for Meningitis?

Answer by gemgem at 10:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Is she showing any signs of teething? Cutting those big old molars caused my children to run fevers.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Infection of some sort. An increased neutrophil count, a white blood cell, is an indication of an infectious process.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• wonder if that is what was wrong with my dd gemgem my dd started throwing up Thursday and Friday last week. She had a temp up to 102. Friday she couldn't talk (she had no voice) Saturday was a bit better, but still didn't have her voice all the way back, but she had a cough and stuffed up nose and her throat was hurting. Sunday had a very low fever so kept her home from school Monday to be sure (she was fine) was going to send her back Tuesday, but in the early even she had a fever again and she woke me up at 630 crying saying her ear hurt. Kept her home Tuesday had a fever last night of 100.3 sent her to school today though cause she missed 4 days already. Going to see how she does. She has a mild ear infection, but they wouldn't give her an antibiotic they wanted to see if it goes away. So she is is crying in pain and they wont give her anything.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• How high is her temp? Normal body temp varies person to person. Mine is always lower than 98.6, by a degree or so. I think if is just like a degree above it might just be normal for her.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:22 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• her temp is always 102.6 or higher
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011