I NEED A LITTLE HELP..

I JUST READ ON THE NET THAT IF YOU STICK YOUR FINGURE UP OR PRIVATE PART AND IF IT'S WHITE AND WHITE YOUR FERTILE BUT IF IT'S VERY WET AND WHITE THEN YOUR VERY FERTILE?? DO YOU THINK THIS IS TRUE.. I DIDN'T TRY IT BUT I THINK I MIGHT BE BECAUSE I HAD SEX ABOUT 5 TIMES BEFORE MY PERIOD AND ONCE AFTER MY PERIOD. SOME PPL TELLS ME THAT YOU CAN COME ON ONE MORE PERIOD BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR FIRST ONE.. I REALLY DON'T GET IT SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT BECAUSE IN A WAY I THINK I MIGHT BE,I REAALY FEEL LIKE IT.. I CAN'T TAKE A TEST BECAUSE IT TO EARLY.MY PERIOD WAS VERY LIGHT AND IT LASTED 5 DAYS.. IT ALWAYS COME ON THE 19TH BUT THIS MONTH IT CAME ON THE 16TH..WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL. It sounds like your trying too hard it what I think..... I think all this counting, looking at discharge and what not women do is silly. I think you should just continue to have sex and wait for it to happen. I know how it is to want a baby badly. We lost one in January at 29 weeks and tried afterwards for 6 months with no luck. Finally we just stopped constantly thinking about it and poof!! It happened! Also, periods can come a few days early or late and it be perfectly normal....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• If your menstrual cycles are regular, you are actually most fertile after your period. For example, if your cycle is 28 days (from first day of the cycle to first day of the next cycle) you are most fertile close to the 14th day of the cycle and are likely to get pregnant in a window 3 days or so before and after that day. A good tool is a fertility calculator that you can find on a lot of health websites such as msn or yahoo health. Hope this helped some.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 6:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I agree with Prev poster. Although I know it can be stressful. Try purchasing an ovulation monitor... That will help you more... If you really want to keep track, you can also try writing periods and sex dates on a calendar. Good luck! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2008