When was the last time you cried? Why?

I'm asking because I can't stop crying today.
It's my son's third birthday, and I won't get to see him, talk to him, or even wish him a happy birthday for at least another week. I won't get a picture of him on the day he turned three. This is absolutely killing me, and no matter what I try to distract myself with today, I know it's not going to work.

So when was the last time you cried? And why did you cry?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aww Im sorry and know how you feel. My son lives with his dad and will turn 11 on the 16th and I wont get to see him that day either. If its any help it does get better. The first two years sucked so bad!
    The last time I cried was really cheesy & I dont even know why I cried lol. It was the last day of cheer for basketball & the all stars got to do this routine and it was so beautiful. I cried. I tried to hide it. My husband thought I had lost my mind. I am also near tears now. But this time out of frustration.

Answer by gemgem at 10:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Hey where is he?
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Monday. We went with my daughter to see her ultrasound and the whole grandma thing really hit me. Mine were happy tears, I'm so sorry that yours are not.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm a cry baby - if my heart hurts, I get scared, upset, over-worried, feelings hurt, sad or just feel touched deeply by something etc, I cry. Last time was a few days ago when I had to tell my brother that we're being transferred away. (I'm not at all happy about this move).

I'm sorry your heart is hurting today and I wish there was a good solution to what you face - being away from your baby on their birthday - the day that marks the celebration of the day you brought them into this world - is the hardest day to be without them. Is it possible for you to call him? (I'm sorry dear, I'm having the hardest time thinking that wherever he is, the people there wouldn't make special plans for you to see him - it just breaks my heart for you).
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• group hug

jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I cried last week. I am generally very strong and don't cry very often, but my dad is dying of cancer and last week I broke down and cried.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:19 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yesterday. I was in some major pain and i was really frustrated because i feel like my dentist is no help to me and i feel like why do i have to keep going through this and they will not do anything.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Last month when I watched Toy Story 3.  My dd is going to university in September and the movie had me bawling like a baby.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• For the curious: My son lives with his dad, and his dad and I are not allowed to speak. My parents normally babysit him during the week, and we are able to Skype then, but I think his dad has someone living with him who babysits a lot of the time now. I have not spoken to my son since Sunday night, and I don't know when I will talk t ohim again.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Last time i cried, my DD was so constipated....she was in a lot of pain & i cried for her, because i knew she was scared & in pain. That was like a month ago.

She poops great now....we're making SURE!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2011