Do you think?

A guy you broke up with still thinks about you? I broke up with mine last friday due to finding messages on his phone to his ex about loving her and waiting to take her out to lunch. Do u think he still thinks about me, or is he tired of the drama between me and him, It wasnt drama all the time, But I cant be with someone who has his heart and not with me. But I am wonering if he even thinks about me. I havent talked to him since sunday, and he hasnt tired to text me or anything. Just wondering, yes its best to move on but it still hurts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know but I would feel the same. I can't handle all this coz I'm possessive about the person I love so much....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• If his dick is getting wet by another woman, then no....he is not thinking about you. He is thinking about her.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• he still in love with the ex and texting her and she rejected him and he wants to run back to u or wants some sex
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No I am sorry he isnt thinking about you. He has someone else to think about now and that is what he is into. If a guy is thinking about you they let you know. Sure in some cases they do think about their ex's even when they break up with them, but not if they already have someone else lined up.

Answer by gemgem at 10:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• move on girl...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• She has told me she dont want him but it doesnt mean she dont know. Its better off without him anyways even tho it does hurt
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Thanks for the comments but she is 20 and he is 43 whats there to think about? She is a child I am his age. Plus pregant with another mans baby.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm sure he does think about you to a point but not as he does for the other. Meaning he really hasn't had time to miss you this soon. Alot of the things you all did together will remind him of you. Although it hurts... sometimes when one decides his/her feeling are stronger for another it doesnt happen over night. So I think he's just been going through the motions with you while trying to reconnect w/her. Best thing you did was break up. You deserve someone who thinks about YOU. Who doesn't pick fights just to be able to not see you. Move on with your life and let him go. YOU can't make someone love you or change their mind. It is what it is.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 10:32 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• well of course your hurt right know but you will move on in time & you will find love again trust me just have patience & alot of faith & think positive
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Thanks all, It just sucks feel all alone and sad, I know it will get better but i rather not feel this way anymore. I want HAPPINESS
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2011