do you know bad parents?

it seemly like in some way we all know bad parents and cant really do anything about.
like my husbands friend and his wife. awful parents.
they keep the house filthy garbage everywhere, bed bugs, and give the children anything they want to eat!!
the oldest is extremely obese and the parents are skinny.
they dont work either and the mom is pregnant and wants more!!!!!

or my bil and his wife they smoke pot in the house they bring over drunks and my bil is a drunk. they gossip and talk smack in front of theyre 3 girls!!!
how bad are the ones you know?
cant believe anybody can have kids!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• There is a couple in my community that has a five year old and the girl is pregnant with twins, and they are the biggest cocaine addicts I have ever seen in my life. It's so sad and unfortunate....and scary.
    Anonymous

• Yep I do. My dds inlaws are horrible parents. They had 7 kids, all grown, never worked, not their kids dont work either. They all live in a 2 bdrm dirty house with mom, dad, son, his gf & 2 kids and no one works.
    I also know a girl whose had her kids taken from her and cps involved because she shaved their heads from getting lice so often, and sent them back to their dads with roach bites.

I see lots of bad parents in the area I live in. Just so much to list *sigh* not enough room to write it all down.
    Anonymous

• It's sad how many there are out there. I just shut my eyes, cause there is mostly nothing you can do about it. Example my sister. She has 2 babies. and lives in a horrible situation. She is a good mom but lives in a bad relationship. He's a major looser, and is more worried about having his weed than anything else. Plus they are around others that allow their kids to call their mom F'en B's and now my nephew is picking up on that last I heard. I just stay away, It's her choice

Anonymous

• One girl I know has 2 kids and is always leaving her bf and causing drama. They end up homeless and living with his parents all the time. I go there and the kids are in the same clothes for days. I am talking DAYS like 5 in row. They dont have clothes for the kids because mom spends all the money on fast food. She refuses to work and is on food stamps & medicaid and lies to the state to get it. Her kids are obese, she lets them eat cigarette butts and claims its because she smoked while preg so they have withdrawels. The little girl and boy are always sticky and dirty to where they get rashes from not being clean. Its aweful.
    Anonymous

• Why is this question in just for fun : ( ....no fun involved for the kiddos ....but yeah I know some and it drives me up the freaking wall I wish I could knock some sense into the ones i know
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My step son's birth mom is a TERRIBLE mother. He is almost five and autistic. She uses his autism as an excuse to not parent right. She outright refuses to help potty train him, she only feeds him junk food. She uses the excuse that he won't potty train or eat anything else at her house.

She puts him in inappropriate clothing for the weather, dirty clothes, and never brushes his hair or his teeth. She again makes up excuses from his autism for all of these.

She can't keep a job and also blames it on his autism.

Well we have none of these issues at our house.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 5:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• yeah, my brother and his gf...lazy fuck thinks he's too good to get a real job.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• yep, my aunt has 2 girls, and from the day they were born, she has drug them around from pillar to post. She is really bad on meth or something, they make it themselves. Anyway, she is the worst mother in the world. The sad thing is that cps has been called several times, but they don't do anything about it. Now the girls are 9 and 10, and they are already sexually active and probably doing drugs too. It is awful and heart breaking.
    peacekeepermom

Answer by peacekeepermom at 6:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have a friend that has a 20 months old little girl. Her DH and her live off his grandfather and neither have jobs. Their house is always dirty and gross and NEVER clean. They baby is always dirty too. They let her watch when Dh is playing video games with bad language ans she says it all the time. They give her candy all the time and feed her lots of junk food too! it makes me sad, but I keep my mouth closed!
    Anonymous

• I know a lot of bad parents. My sister for one. She is legally blind, which is very sad, but she uses it as an excuse for everything. She is on the internet or sleeping 24/7, and she dates men she meets on line. That's not wrong, but its SEVERAL men, and she lets her daughters meet them. Her kids will be in their pjs from friday until sunday, sometimes, when she makes them change for church. And church is another thing..... she goes there and acts like she's mother of the year. I wish they knew the real her! I live next door to her, and my parents (3 houses), and when my brother and his family come to visit, she acts like she's a wonderful mom. Its pathetic! There's a lot more than I listed, but those are the "high points" of her bad parenting.
    Anonymous