Feel Alone and not loved?

It seems to me my husband and i don't talk as much as we used to. I talk to him he just listens' don't really add anything.
we probably only have sex maybe 3 times a month and never when i am in the mood?
I ask him to help with a child and he puts up a fight. Like this morning our 5month old son was up and screaming at 6:45am i asked him to get him so he doesn't wake up our 3 year old and bring him in our room. He refused for 5mins and as i was getting up to go get him he then went. IT was his day off today so why could he not go get him, and to top it off he brought him in our room, and i smelled icky poop, smelled our baby and said ok u brought him in and knew he stunk but couldn't change him. SO why is he being like that.
Then i got up at 7am fed, changed, ate breakfast, watched the news he wakes up about 2hrs later and goes in and watches his show, and ignores me in the living room. I come in the computer room and he still has not talked to me?
Whats going on

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 10:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• well mama im sorry your hubby is treating you like this but tell him how you feel & tell him how you miss him & want to spend more time with him & like him to help you more good luck mama i hope everything works out for you & your hubby dont deserve a great person like you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My first question is whether or not you are making him feel loved. If all he's hearing from you are requests that sound a lot like nagging, he has tuned you out and is withdrawing from you in order to protect himself. How often do you compliment him on how well he has done something? How often do you say thanks to him? How often do you tell him how much you appreciate the man he is? How often do you ask him if there's anything you could do for him that would make his life a bit more satisfying, a little easier, or a bit more enjoyable? Just from what you describe, your husband feels just as lonely and neglected as do you. Your way is to talk about it more and more. His way is to hide what few feelings he has and hope that they go away. You might also ask yourself if, when your husband used to talk to you, if you listened carefully to what he had to say or whether his ideas were just kind of blown off. There are two sides!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• All you can do is express your feelings and let him know how you feel, it might not change but you can at least let him know what you are feeling................good luck
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• whens the last time you spoke to him about anything but taking care of your kids or icky poopy diapers?
    maybe you've both gotten so wrapped up in the kids that you may not realize it's been a while since you spoke of anything else.

can't see messy diapers being a turn on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• To nanny B- i do praise him just like i do to our 3 year old son who helps me, but his reward is usually different than the three year olds. I do ask him what he wants me to do for him, and half the time i don't ask i just do it, then he gets mad at me for doing it. I say thanks when he helps which is like twice out of the month. I shouldn't have to ask him to change our 5month old son, when he smells poop, change it, not that hard, don't wait until i get done.
    TO anonymus- we talk in the shower about his day at work, and my day babysitting other kids and our own, and if it is a thursday we usually talk about where we want to go as a family to eat on friday night.
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i think its something men go thru everyonce in awhile my hubby is doing the same thing, being mean, not talking to me starting fights and LAZY as hell, hopefully he gets better when he starts work in april
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 12:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011