How can I cook a boneless beef chuck steak?

Can someone help me? I have a boneless beef chuck steaks...I have never cooked them before can anyone give me an idea of how to cook them?

Vee6827

Asked by Vee6827 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Food & Drink

• These are great for making Swiss Steak!! If it is pretty thick, you'll want to pound it slightly. Dredge with flour that you've seasoned with celery salt, salt & pepper (lots of fresh ground black pepper). Heat oil and butter together is a skillet, and brown the steaks until deep golden brown on both sides, working in batches if you need to. Once they're all done, heat a little more oil and butter and add some of the flour from the dredging. Add the steaks back to the pan and add a couple cups of beef stock/broth. Simmer until the steak is tender, about 90 min-2hrs depending on thickness...you'll be able to cut it with a fork! It's so easy and tastes wonderful!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• BONELESS CHUCK STEAK

Sprinkle meat with vinegar, let stand 1 hour.
    Add: 2 minced cloves garlic 1 c. red burgundy wine Pepper Dash of thyme Bay leaves

Cook 2 hours at 350 degrees in covered dish. Par boil small red potatoes and small carrots. Add to meat at last 10 minutes of cooking time. Also add mushrooms at this time if desired.

Answer by gemgem at 5:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2008