Need to vent HURTING!!!

So I went to the hospital last night because I was having mild cramps & a little spotting, they did an ultrasound & the baby measured at 7 weeks & 4 days I'm really suppose to be 9 weeks & 5 days, they also didn't see a heart beat, so they told me to follow with my OBGYN for blood work because my HCG levels measured at around 9 weeks, so I have to check if my HCG levels are going up or down, But I know I miscarried because if there is no heart beat then obviously the baby died. I'm so sad, this is the 3rd baby I lose, my 1st was an ectopic, the 2nd was a natural miscarriage & now this one, I have a doctor appt. on Friday. I feel like such a failure =(

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh honey, I so wish I could be there to give you a hug. I can't imagine the pain you're going through and just pray that you have a good support system wherever you are.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• All you can do is stay strong and pray!! Good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm so sorry you are going thru this. sweetie ur not a failure.
    chunkyhoney78

Answer by chunkyhoney78 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Thank you ladies you all are so WONDERFUL! you've all made me feel better, thank you for your support may god bless you all!!!

hugs

VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• your not a failure and I will say some prayers for you !!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You are not a failure, mama. Hugs. Also, that early, it's easy to miss the heartbeat. Don't stress out until you know for sure. Our friends were told they miscarried...a few weeks later, they realized the baby was just fine. Good luck.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011