Need to vent HURTING!!!

So I went to the hospital last night because I was having mild cramps & a little spotting, they did an ultrasound & the baby measured at 7 weeks & 4 days I'm really suppose to be 9 weeks & 5 days, they also didn't see a heart beat, so they told me to follow with my OBGYN for blood work because my HCG levels measured at around 9 weeks, so I have to check if my HCG levels are going up or down, But I know I miscarried because if there is no heart beat then obviously the baby died. I'm so sad, this is the 3rd baby I lose, my 1st was an ectopic, the 2nd was a natural miscarriage & now this one, I have a doctor appt. on Friday. I feel like such a failure =(

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't feel like a failure honey. These things happen and IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.hugs

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm sorry that you are going through this, but please don't think that it is your fault. You are not a failure. You're just going through some hardship in your life.

hugs

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Oh sweetie, don't feel that way. I felt that way after I miscarried. After they confirm that the baby is not going to make it (and they may not say that at all) make sure that when you pass the baby you collect the tissue to be evaluated. 3 miscarriages calls for evaluation on why this is happening. My friend miscarried 9 times before finally going full term. There is still a chance for you, don't give up! It is nothing u are doing that is causing this to happen. Everything happens for a reason and the doctors will help you figure everything out. Try to relax (although I know it is tough) see what they say on friday. ((Hugs)) mama. Everything will be ok.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It's entirely not your fault. I am so sorry for your losses.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i'm sorry. I've misscarried too. I would get it evaluated if you can. And this may sound odd, but my it gives me hope knowing the end outcome...my sister miscarred 12+ times (they don't have an accurate record in the begining), but my little neice will be turing 2 this fall, so there is hope.

And it's not your fault AT ALL. you are NOT a failure. the mere fact that you keep trying, despite 3 miscarriages, show's your inner strength. Multipule misscarrieages is more common than we women talk about. I found out this, after mine, from cousins and freinds who had multiple misscarriages (and the all have kids now too).
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 12:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• aww hun hugs

san78

Answer by san78 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Thank you ladies you all are so WONDERFUL! you've all made me feel better, thank you for your support may god bless you all!!!

hugs

VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• #1 you're not a failure, #2 this isn't because of anything YOU did...it's a natural thing. don't stress about it...it's like a sodoku puzzle...u keep getting stuck in a place where there's no way to go and try to fix it by yourself. maybe a clean slate of thought. go out and get away, see a movie, go buy a new shirt. get your mind off of the subject. and before you know it. things will change but you have to let it happen on it's own. there is no pushing of life...just go with it and live or you'll feel like there's nothing left in life worth fighting for
    Nikki_008

Answer by Nikki_008 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Awww hunny! I know what you are going through. Please be encouraged. You are NOT a failure. My hubby and I just miscarried at 6 weeks 4 days on Feb 28th. Give yourself some time to heal...things will work out and your joy will return!! Keep your head up!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I know it is so sad :( i miscarried at 6 weeks with my first , and they found out i was low on hormones when i got pregnant the second time... ( Thank God the docotor checked that)i think it was estrogen,or maybe it started with an H? it was easy blood work they did, and all i had to do was take it everynight.
    Keep your head up!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2011