Wanna try something new!! adult content

so i love the usual positions him on top me on top..but really wanna change it up a bit! kind of hard to find positions we both like seein as im only 4 foot 11 inch n hes 6'1 :p lol so im askin u ladies i need help for some fun exciting make me feel great positions. :)

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Look on http://www.cosmopolitan.com/!!! I have gotten lots of fun things to do on there. Hell, go out and buy a cosmo magazine!

Have fun!

AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Being that tall (as my dh is), it makes counter tops the perfect height :)
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I got to say I'm jealous you're looking for fun stuff to do .. we have a 3 yr old and a new born .. Our 3 yr old never naps and takes forever to get her to o down at night. Our problem is finding the time!!!! have fun with whatever you get to do !!!
    greenmommyx2

Answer by greenmommyx2 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• greenmommyx2- we have 3 kids a 4yr,2yr n 4 month old. but all mine sleep through the night! :)
    mommyof3_21

Comment by mommyof3_21 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Umm...Counter tops. If he's strong enough, up against the wall with your legs wrapped around him. Chairs are good....Cowgirl....Reverse Cowgirl.

You can also try buying a book from someplace like Adam & Eve or Pure Romance. Or check out http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml ......Lots to chose from there.

;-)

SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Try this: both of you sitting upright on the bed, you sitting almost on his lap with your legs extending behind his body... his legs are either under your butt or extending behind your body. Great for the g-spot and still have access to kissing and such
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 12:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I am 5 foot and my husband is 5'11" we try it on the counter and that actually works for us and is exciting too. We like it doggy style. Or have him hold you and you do it standing up. There are lots of opptions.
    ACNmomof3

Answer by ACNmomof3 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Rocking chairs are fun too
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm 5 even, and my DH is 6'2", and we LOVE reverse cowgirl. Also spooning(him snuggled up behind you while having sex- it's very intimate) and, for lack of better words lol, doggy style. Oooh- me sitting in his lap, facing him is fun too- it gives kind of a deeper penetration, I think, and it's super intimate because you can't really look anywhere but his face. Counter or table top is fun too. Can you tell we experiment a lot? lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Google Kama Sutra positions. There are over 800 positions.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011