Ok my ds is turning 2 in two weeks and...

we are having a party the prob is we are thinking of having it at a play center we have only 4 or 5 kids coming but ill have to pay for 8 which is like 110 .00 or i could have it at home and buy my own bouncy castle which is more money i dont know what to do please help thanks

luvz2bmama

Asked by luvz2bmama at 11:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• He's turning two... why don't you just invite everyone over for cake? I guarantee the kids will just play with the toys your son already has and they'll have a great time. I honestly think the only reason to ever pay out the ass to have a kid's party elsewhere is if your house is too small to accomodate all the people you want to invite - if you're only inviting a few kids, just have it at home and skip the bouncy castle.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Well he's 2 why do you have to have the bouncy he won't really miss it will he, not at age 2? Just have a few family and friends over and play a few kid friendly games. I have had to cancel those parties for lack of it was 10 once, I wasn't spending $ for kids that weren't there. My DD was just as happy having it at home w/her friends.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i would do it at home...maybe go somewhere when he's 3 or 4...they don't remember it and they're usually more comfy at home.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I also have other children so I was thinking if I bought a bouncy castle I would get years of good use for it as it is on sale. Also I live abit far out and was thinking the playcenter would be closer since alot of the people dont have cars and we have to pick every1 up
    luvz2bmama

Comment by luvz2bmama (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2011