Wondering if anyone became pregnant while your tubes were tied,then stiil had your period?

my tubes have been tied for 3 years now,but i think i might be pregnant.i still have my period,but it's not heavy like it use to be and doesn't last as long.my stomach has been getting bigger as well.im a slim person so im wondering what is going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• having your tubes tied has NOTHING to do with a period. Your period is the shedding of the lining of your uterus. the fallopian tubes connect the ovaries with the uterus...no connection whatsoever to your periods. If you ARE pregnant then I would ask the doc about the procedure. Did he take pics?? most docs do to cover themselves legally.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Mine was done 9 years ago.. No scares for me.. Take a test and or call your Dr.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2011