Your all so smart so what about this....... Long

A message between me and this guy, he lives 99 miles from me. Give me all your thoughts and opinions please, thanks We been talking off and on for 2 yrs just never meet.

ME- Scared, Of meeting with my ex, we are done and he was not good to me and maybe thats why I am scared for the last few relationships I wasnt treated well. Scared of being hurt again and of the distance and our lives. I just thought I should tell u how I feel, I said I love your new pictures, your very handsome and my cousin even told me to give u a chance. Just wanted you to know how I feel and my thoughts.

HIM-I have never treated anyone badly. I am still friends with a lot of women I have dated and some of them are married. I think we will be friends first and see where it goes. You should be over your exes and feel comfortable before it moves past friendship. You are a very sweet and pretty woman and should be treated right. It is a good thing you get out of those relationships and move on. To many women nowadays keep making themselves the victim in an abusive relationship(mentally and physically). I hear about it all the time and really despise the guys who ruin it for the good guys. I will be paitent and we shall see what happens. No expectations, requirements, or abuse allowed.

ME- Thanks, I just feel I should be treated better Yes, it hurts everyone always told me to move on and I am but it still sucks feeling so alone no one to encourage you, be there for you or have someone to talk to where u feel so open about talking to that person about everything and anything. . I should of known from the start his heart was not with me, Thanks for understanding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Ask for those references from his exes ;p

I think you can never go wrong with friendship first. But be cautious a lot of men use the distance to cover up having a life already where they live. Make sure your not the "other woman" But as long as he's being honest I agree with all that he said.

You do deserve to be treated well
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 11:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yes, friendship first and see what happens, thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• 2 yrs and never seen eachother????? uhmmmmmm. Friends make for better relationships FIRST AGREED.
    good luck.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i think you two should meet in person

(if you chicken out, can i have his email adress?-lol)

good luck, take a leap of faith!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I texted him and asked him with what I said did I pushed him away and he said no but slowed him down, I then said i was being honest.

Thanks all for the advice.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Meet him,but bring back-up in case its a no.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think yall should meet..knowing how things worked out with my Husband and I makes me think you should. You never know till you try! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011