Hmmmmm, what can he do?

I have been with the same man for almost 4 years, he is 46 and overly active another words would have sex every night, I on the other hand am not quite that active but will give in to please him.........he pleases me in all other ways and I never go to sleep after wards not feeling satisfied. The problem he only lasts about 3 mins so I have never had an orgasm with him while having intercourse, he ALWAYS has to please me in other ways and he always does, this is really bothering him, it actually pisses him off, I told him it was ok and really and truly it is because he takes care of me in other ways. Do you all know of anything he might do to make it last longer he tries so hard but it just wont

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 12:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Suggest a cock ring. My SO and I had the same issue. He used to last MAYBE 5 minutes without one, with one he can go for at least 20. It gave him a ton more self esteem about it too. Now we don't even use it every time.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My hubby goes through the same thing.......I forgot what it's called, but their IS something for premature ejaculation'......Try and look it up on WedMD.com.........good luck!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Viagra. Seriously, some men are just this way and thats what the drugs for too.

Answer by gemgem at 12:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• By the way it does not piss him off cause he has to please me other ways it pisses him off cause he can't last longer............:)
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• There is also a lubricant that is supposed to help him last longer, but I can't remember what it's called at the moment.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My ex-hubby was like that - less than 3 min. Luckily, my boyfriend now can last forever it seems. lol

Seriously, try a cock ring or maybe have him pull out before he's ready to finish and then switch to something else and then go back to prolong?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• He must learn to pace himself.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2011