I had a dream that I died, and felt it.

I had a dream that I was standing in a parking lot with other people around when we all noticed an airplane on fire that was about to crash right into us. I started to run but realized I couldn't outrun it so I gave up and laid down on the ground and waited. Even in my dream I heard the loud noises, felt the heat and it got so intense I was in agony and then I felt my body rip apart....and then it was quiet and I felt nothing and I knew I was dead. Then I woke up. Do you think this means anything? Or if not have you ever had a dream where you felt yourself die? I've never had a dream like this not even during my pregnancy or the time I was on prescription muscle relaxers!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• This could be a future dream or a dream about what is going on in your life
    .
    plane crash means failure... which means something in your life will fail but the death means new life will be emerging ... you were burned which is like a refining fire ... this could be just a spiritual thing in your life. Thats all I got with this. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Oh wow! That is scary! I had a dream while back where I was flying a plane that was actually not even there and I was holding onto a laptop computer which was the only thing keeping me and my daughter in the air. I accidently let go and began to fall. I almost hit ground when I husband woke me up. My heart was beating out of control and my chest hurt so bad. Made me feel if I actually hit ground in my dream I would actually kill me! I guess I don't have much advice, but wanted to share my experience. Maybe look up your dream online. They may be a significance (spelled wrong I'm sure) to it.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have had dreams like that before.No one can really interpret that for you. Most dream interpretations are bogus, no one can understand another's subconscious unless they are a legit psychic which i think is rare.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Dreams are pretty much different for everyone because things in dreams mean something different to everyone. Some people think a dream like this is from a past life.

Answer by gemgem at 12:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I had a similar experience. I considered it my wake up call. I don't like to talk about it publically because It's something that gets a lot of "yeah right she's crazy" responses but I know it was real.

kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 1:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Ive heard that dreaming of a death can mean there will be a birth...:)
    nat375

Answer by nat375 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2011