How do you know when your baby has dropped

I am only 29 weeks ill be 30 on wensday and i think that my baby has dropped already is this possible or am i just wishful thinking lol

mrsgonzo4308

Asked by mrsgonzo4308 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If it feels like it, then it probably has dropped. It doesn't have any correlation with going into labor though. Dont wish for that yet! lol... Hopefully you get to at least 38 weeks... Good luck girl! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I never felt my baby drop. My obgyn said it might have happened when i was sleeping b/c i slept on my side. I woke up and my stomach was lower. lol
    MadeylnsMom

Answer by MadeylnsMom at 11:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• It'll look lower. I thought I dropped a couple of times, then somehow, my tummy gravitated north again. It didn't actually end up dropping until my water broke. I woke up, and walked past a mirror on the way to the bathroom, and my belly was pretty low. You'll also feel more pressure in your pelvis.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2008