• In the Spotlight:

My daughter is 23 months old and getting her first set of Molars but she hasn't gotten her Cuspids(canines) in yet. Should I be concerned?

She didn't get her first two teeth until 13 months, her teething started late. i know not all kids get their teeth at the same time I just thought the order they came in was a pretty standard thing.

lexismommy418

Asked by lexismommy418 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 18 month old dd is the same way, her lower Canines haven't come in yet, but she is getting her molars.....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My tot is the same, she had her molars before her canine teeth. In fact hers are just coming in right now and she's had her molars for a few months.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• canines are incisors
    bicuspids are the 4 front top and bottom teeth
    Anonymous

• @ anonymmous http://www.teething-babies.co.uk/teething-process/teething-chart.php That is the website I looked at earlier. Cuspids are canines, Incisors are 4 front top and bottom.
    lexismommy418

Comment by lexismommy418 (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011