Anyone ever not wear panties?

I was wearing leggings with thong when my bff told me she could see the outline of the top of the thong. She said when she wears leggings she goes commando. Never done it.

heat631

Asked by heat631 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Raises hand!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yes, when I'm wearing anything tight and sometimes when I'm not I go commando

Answer by missanc at 12:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Most of the time I don't, unless I'm wearing a skirt. Then it just seems so necessary :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It's me again. Do any of you have a little discharge? I hate that word! But I always have just a little wetness down there. Not enough to wear a pad...but during the course of a day some natural wetness seeps out. Is that a problem going commando?
    heat631

Comment by heat631 (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i have every day for years. i hate the feeling of wearing underwear so i just don't. the discharge question. every woman has a little every day. i can always feel it coming when it's at the very bottom of my vagina but not out yet so i just walk to the bathroom and wipe it up before it comes out
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My Gynecologist said it's not good to wear them all the time, it needs to "air out" if that makes sense to you.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i do sometimes, as far as discharge though you may want to wear some type of pantie so you can wear a panty liner to make sure you don't ruin your panties
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Quite often, I got so used to it I went into public in a sundress and well lets say I got some fresh air lol! I was so embarrassed the hubby was the only one to see!
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 5:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Not often...I don't feel all that confident when I am breezin it, but when I am home I do. lol
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2011