When pple say they have irregular cycles, can it skip over a month even if they r just 3 or 4 days late regularly?

My last cycle was Jan 14th and well its March 9th now. They usually r like 3 or 4 days late but all i have had is cramps, back aches, the side of my breasts were hurting and that stopped and now my nipples r burning/tingling occasionally. I just think its n my head sometimes because i havent had any luck n the past(which is a good thing now that look at it) And one miscarriage n 07. I think i need to take that pregnancy test again. i took one last february 28th but it was negative but then again i didnt have intercourse till the Feb 14th....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I skip periods all the time & i can't get pregnant, so i know i am not.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• When I was in my 20's, it was not uncommon for me to go 4-5 months without a period (no, was not pregnant). That is how I would define irregular.
    Anonymous

• Mine have always been all over the board. I can go anywhere from 2 weeks between periods to 6 months between. So I'd say I qualify as having irregular periods!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011