I'm 11 weeks and dieing to find out what i'm having!!!!!

I'm 11 weeks and i've done all the old wives tales and even bought the intelligender test every thing says girl but not possitive...... any suggestions???????????

mommymtz

Asked by mommymtz at 12:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wait until your doctor does a 20 week ultrasound, then you'll know with much more certainty.
    Anonymous

• Just wait. You should only have another week or two to wait. oh and congratulations!
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You and me both! Lol. My friend did the gender test and it told her boy...she had a girl lol. Best way to find out is via ultrasound. But the guess and games are still fun to try! When you think about it what does your instinct tell you that u are having? With my girls I caught myself saying she A LOT when refering to them...I had girls :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• the bad thing is i am about to burst i want to find out sooooo bad...
    mommymtz

Comment by mommymtz (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Oh yeah me too! I am wanting to find out because all I have is baby girl stuff and I have a feeling we are having a boy this time around. If so, I need to start buying stuff now :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• true bad thing is yesterday i ran across some girl stuff i couldn't live without even if its not a girl they r still cute....
    mommymtz

Comment by mommymtz (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Well, if it is a boy, he will look mighty nice in his cute pink things! Lol I told my hubby that if we have a boy he is going to be one handsom little man in his cute pink clothes! Lol (I wouldn't really do that, but it was funny to see his reaction)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yeah i bet..... my husband was stuck on us having a boy till i started doing all the old wives tales and then the test and now hes convinced its a girl..... but the names he comes up with r crazy names..... i wouldn't dare name my daughter those names...
    mommymtz

Comment by mommymtz (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Those are fun to try, but not really accurate. Good luck.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011