If this is true what is happening to our teachers in our school systems everywhere adult content

my friend kept wondering why her son art teacher was not coming in and was really whining about it to me. i thought maybe he was ill or his spouse was. well here is why he was not in

http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=14211182

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It is a lack of morals. We are told by society that anything you want to do is fine. Don't tell people they are wrong especially our children. It might hurt their self-esteem. How is that working out so far?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• He was an art teacher? Jeez...he looks nothing like an art teacher. WOW.....what a douche-bag....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• my friend said he really was unprofessional to. that his feet were usually on the desk and he would be playing with his cell phone or playing music or singing. it is art not music class
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yeah i am not being judgemental that is why i said if true. i mean if it is true and it was my kid i would want to know
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You know, until it is *proven* I have no opinion. Kids lie, especially when they have a personal agenda. This is one of the easiest lies to use to get results.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011