I have to let it out adult content

I HATE my body and I'm saving up for plastic surgery. This is the BIGGEST I've ever been. I was dignosed with B.D.D. and they said I prob. won't ever be able to cure it.

Does anyone else look in the mirror and feel disgusted?

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 12:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• me... I do.. I'm sorry you feel this way... *good luck*
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Everyday of my life! I lost 127lbs and look TERRIBLE it crushes my self esteem and hurts my sex life (a little..lol)
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• 'm at 1 58 which is the biggest I've ever been; I'm 5'1 and was 106 before I gave birth almost 4 yrs ago; I have myself
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• hun, 158 isn't huge and its hard to get surgery since your not that over weight. most docs won't do it unless you are obese, which you aren't.
    secondly.. for only a 50 pound difference the surgery may do nothing for you.. diet and exercise are whats best, eat healthy, stay within the calorie margin set for you, and exercise, there are great free online programs that can help.. if you are interested pm me.

and you need to seek help with your psychologist for better ways to build your self esteem. surgery won't fix what is wrong! counseling is what you need.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• :( Everyone has something they hate about their selves... skinny girls hate their skinny legs....fat girls hate their bulging bellies. Even supermodels! I am 5'3" and 200lbs. I've been overweight my whole life, but guess what? I think I'm beautiful and a good person and that's what matters. This is not to say we shouldn't all be eating right and exercising, taking care of ours bodies. I just believe the first step is loving who you are. I read this article on glamour.com and it really opened my eyes. Read it
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2011/02/shocking-body-image-news-97-percent-of-women-will-be-cruel-to-their-bodies-today
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Do you even know what BDD is
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I can't say that I am disgusted at the way I look, but I will say that I am doing what I can to get it off because I am not happy with the extra I am carrying. I hope things work out for you and that you find the confidence you need to be the YOU that you want to be!!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm sad that you can't see how awesome you are regardless of your weight. ***hugs***
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would focus more on getting some help with a counselor before doing something as drastic as surgery.. but HEY... if you don't like something then you have to fix it! i wish you the best of luck!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 8:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Body Dysmorphic Disorder...omg I believe I have all of the symptoms I just wasn't never diagnosed with it but I bet that is me too. I just go walking now 4 miles X5days and drink lots of water, eat somewhat right and go with it make the best of it. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011