In your relationship personally, how do you know when your SO is lying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• x opens his mouth
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My dh has no reason to lie to me. We were best friends before we married and after almost 8 years of marriage we still are. I'm sorry that yours lies to you. I don't know if I could handle that.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• honestly,. my husband is too honest for his own good- after 14 years, I honestly don't think he does lie lol!~ I do know he exaggerates and that's easy to tell !!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have never known my husband to lie. It's an advantage of marrying an Aspie.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• He makes up this big long drawn out story about whatever I am asking him about. Also, he will get the biggest grin across his face and will do a little giggle and ask me "what?" My husband is pretty easy to read.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Mine has lied but I can always tell after 39 years of marriage this is a trait a lot of women acquire, his ears get red and he does not look me in the eye. Over the course of the years there have been less than half a handful little lies, not bad for a lifetime..........

Answer by older at 1:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• He repeats the questions I ask, but with a strange tone like he's trying to come up with a good answer. He also gets a nervous laugh.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• hmm... we're fairly open, don't have a reason to lie. I don't recall having ever been lied to about anything by him.

Outside of that fact, he can't even tell a white lie without botching it- not even to keep a surprise from the kids. lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• There is a tone in his voice and a look in his eyes. He is not a very good liar. He doesn't even try to lie to me.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm sorry buzymama I never said mine did lie to me. That is not stated in the question. Perhaps your husband is just such a good liar you don't even know he's lying?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011