Did anyone watch Teen Mom last night?

What were your thoughts?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Nooo I missed it. I'll have to watch it now thanks for reminding lol.
    Anonymous

• I did. I think the saddest part was seeing Jace standing at the door as his mom drove away :( It made me teary.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Noooo i didn't see it i'm going to see if i can watch it online...but one thing i will say after seeing the previews jenelle better leave jace and go to new jersey with that dirt ball
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i meant better not leave**
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yeah me too Amber. I felt so bad for the little guy. I wanted to take him home. I asked my daughter if she wanted a brother and she got all happy. lol That poor kid is going to have issues when he gets older.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• darn it, i missed it! good thing there is always reruns! And yea i agree with you gals that janelle does not deserve to be with her son!! HOW SAD! Last episode---smoking pot on the frickin front porch!! WOW!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't hate Jenelle, I'm really rooting for her to do the right thing but she always disappoints me. All that money she just used to go to Jersey could have been better spent towards her son.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I saw it. Jennelle just sux. I feel so bad for Jace. He's so cute. Grandma is trying, but her yelling around that poor baby makes me sick.
    I can't stand Leahs baby's specialist. He seems so impersonal. I want doctors to at least talk to my kids. He turned me off on the 1st meeting.
    Chelsea is just dumb.
    What actually happened with Kailyn and Jo? He must have done something for her to not want to be with him.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• that janelle chick is so childish. i mean come on no good mom smokes pot even if u did it before u had kids that should be the number one reason why u should stop all the stupid stuff u did before grow up n be a responsible parent...im 21 n i have 3 kids oldest will b 5 in june i knew when i got pregnant wit her that everything had to change..it wasnt only about me n what i wanted in life i had another human being counting on me to do right by them. these girls need to realize that. some of them r ok like i think her name is leah shes great wit her twins! just a lil advice to the chicks on teen mom please grw up n realize ur responibilitys that u have as a parent!!!!
    mommyof3_21

Answer by mommyof3_21 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I watched. I am glad Leah is getting a 2nd opinion for her daughter. It couldn't hurt to be sure that the doctors didn't miss something. I'm glad that Chelsea and Adam finally broke up, I think she could do way better. And I wanted to Jennelle's butt for leaving her son like that. I don't want to even leave my son to go to the grocery store, so I don't understand how she could just up and leave him. I think Jo is overreacting, but I believe if I was in his shoes I would too. Kailyn knew the rules at his house, and she broke them anyways, and on top of that lied to everyone.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2011