Omg so funny but embarrassing!!!

so i was home doing my zumba workonut n well ive been having a lot of gas lately...anywho i did my workout in the living room where hubby was watching tv! well started off normal but then a little toot came out then another n another :( i was laughing so hard that i could barely finish my workout i look back n hubby was plugging his nose n said that reminds him of a lil fat kids in gym class when they run they fart the entire time lmao we laughed so hard we cried awe good times!!! it was still kind of embarrassing even thou we have been together 8 years! tell me one of ur most embarrassin moments wit ur so/dh?

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• That is funny, mine was when I didn't make it to the bathroom when I had the stomach flu!!!!

Answer by older at 1:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Oh, even after 13 years, he STILL looks for ways to embarrass me! He thinks its funny that I get embarrassed when its "just him"...his favorite thing is "hair" because if I didn't shave, pluck, and wax, I would be one hairy woman! He will inspect me for a "super hair" that has somehow eluded me. He found one on my chin the other day that was fine, but had to be a year old! It was a prize find for him. I was embarrassed to no end, because I was wondering how long I had that beast dangling off my face!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• One time when we were dating i went into the bathroom at a busy restaurant. When i came back to our table i had tucked my skirt into my pantie hose........lol. We are married 25 years now and we still crack up remembering that.

sidesplittinglaughter

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yeah that was funny..... me and my dh went to lowes and we were leaving and the door only open half way and i was telling him something not paying attention and walked in to the half that didn't open so now everytime we go somewhere with sliding doors my dh will say watch out for the door...... he thinks its funny and i don't i hurt........
    mommymtz

Answer by mommymtz at 2:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• hahahaha ladies to funny..another time was when i was very very pregnant wit our 2nd child was getting out of the car n at the same time a semi was backing up so it was making that beep beep beep sound right when i got out of the car lmao :(
    mommyof3_21

Comment by mommyof3_21 (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Oh my goodness. I have been with my husband for 5 years and I can't toot infront of him. It's happened a few times and I have been so embarrasssed I would make something up or we both act like nothing happened.
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 4:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011