Totally TMI - sexual position adult content

This is a real question and you short women are going to be glad i asked. lol I am only 5'3". It's very hard for me to be on top simply because my legs are so short. My SO is a slender 6'3" and he has the most amazing bed ever. I think it's more like a nest, sort of a hundred layers of cotton balls/quilt, then cotton balls/quilt.... it's the most amazing thing I've ever slept in but it's hell on short legs trying to get with the groove! LOL Help me out ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm only 5'2" and have no problem at all being on top - it's my favorite! I'm not sure why height has anything to do with it.

Answer by missanc at 1:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I was gonna say i'm 5'2" and my husband is 6'3" and I have no problem being on top.. You can't kiss as easily but it works :)
    Gchborthwick

Answer by Gchborthwick at 1:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't make firm enough contact with my knees to be able to push up very high.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• get on the floor
    have him sit up against the wall/headboard and face his feet. go at it in a reverse doggy style so to speak. He gets quite a view of himself entering you

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Huh, where is the question? I'm 5'2 and usually date men above 6ft (last ex was 6'5) and sex was never a problem lol, I actually enjoy being on top much more with taller men, even if your legs are short its more than doable. Now standing and/or kissing while on top are two things that were never easy. My SO is only 5'9, and that took more getting used to, but I love him dearly.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Try rocking back and forth instead of up and down, that helps and usually gets the girl's gspot more too
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2011