Uncomfortable.

i guess ill give you history first. Ive been with my husband for 8 years. he talks to his family maybe 4 times a year other than that he doesn't want to... besides his mother and brother. His sisters are gossips and drama girls. well they don't like me. they say i keep him away from the family which i don't, i wont lie I'm glad he doesn't want to be around them all the time but if he did i would never say no. i don't go to their sex toy parties out to clubs with them or to go see strippers... that's just not me. i do not try to get them to go to church with me because that's not them. well his sisters gf was talking crap about him and i emailed her instead of putting things all over fb say it to his face she went crazy calling me all kinds of thing. i told her to get some class and i left it at that she wrote 5 more emails trying to insult me which i laughed at she doesn't know me so it was amusing to see who she is, other than this none of them have ever said anything directly to me just behind my back. i don't have a problem with them i just don't want to be around ppl like that. so this weekend is the first time I'm going to be around them since the whole situation. how would you act towards them? and if crazy acts up how would you act towards her... I'm not afraid of her and don't want her to think me being quiet is me being scared but my kids are going to be there. her bark is bigger than her bite and I'm the opposite im quiet but if you get me there i will fight you and i can fight lol honestly i don't want it to get to that point i am an adult.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 1:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I would ignore them be polite and smile you know what time it is!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• well if i were u i would not let my kids see me fight if they say anything to u just simply say i am a bigger and better women than u i'm not going to act like i have no class in front of my kids and husband, if u want to thats on u but dont put me in the middle of ur childish ways..... and leave it at that......
    mommymtz

Answer by mommymtz at 1:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• show and tell hubby whats going on. Then until she/they start to show colors just be yourself. If they come out acting stupid then you come out like a banny rooster!!!
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ignore them as if they aren't even there, have a good time and go on with your day of being the adult, if they do say something then pause and then say," I'm sorry, did you say something."
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 2:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Put your big girl breeches on and let them wear their under roos. Pretend that nothing ever happened and ignore anything other wise.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i wouldn't even go near them. obviously they are drama people. why interact with that.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• its a family party. if it was my family i wouldnt go but it is my dh so he wants to go so were ganna go. even though his sisters are like that his brother is very nice hes a no bs kind of person i really like him and its his party to.
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2011