go into labor

im 38 weeks and im over being pregnant can i go into labor if i take red rasberry leaf pills cuz im over bein pregnant n ready to have the baby NOW!!!

MOmMi32B3

Asked by MOmMi32B3 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No it will not induce labor nothing will unless your body is ready ~sorry~
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• No, that does not induce labor. They are only a uterine toner. Nothing will bring the baby, and nothing should, until the baby is ready. Normal pregancy lasts from 38 to 42 weeks.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My doctor's told me that a lot of walking and sex can help.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 7:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Is it really going to kill you to wait a couple more weeks?
    Anonymous

• i have to agree with the prev posts about your body deciding when you will have the baby BUT my doctor told me that sperm produces prostaglandins which aids in thinning and dialating the cervix so it possibly could help labor begin if you are ready, good luck and congrats
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 7:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Try nipple stimulation, walking, and sex with ejaculation inside of you. Your baby will come when he/she is ready, hold on just a couple more weeks! You're almost there!
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2008