Does your school have/do Kindergarten graduation?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes, my Husband thinks it is a bit much but -It is all about making a memory take photos lots with Teacher, best buddies, becuase as your child grows it is so cool to have the difrent stages. When your child is a senior you can put the kindergarten photo and the senior photo on the same board. Lovely enjoy!!it all.
    Dmh123

Answer by Dmh123 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• those of you saying no, do u have any idea why not? my sons kindergarten class "graduates" in late May and we're all expected to pay like $11 for the cap/gown and although it's a relatively financially poor town we're in, none of us mind because it's going to be so fun & adorable. Why wouldn't a school do it?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• The private school where I taught did, but the public schools here stopped doing it about 15 years ago.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yup! but it's a private school........ I dunno if the public does. or not
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yes.. I can't wait until my DS has his!
    jaysmommy04

Answer by jaysmommy04 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My oldest daughter's public school didn't They had a family night where they put on a little show and dance thing and then we had a picnic outside.
    My middle 2 went to a Catholic school and they had a ceremony in the church with felt caps, laminated diplomas and then a buffet in the school basement.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• The school where my kids are doesn't -- THANK GODS - but I know of other public schools in the area that do. Both of mine had HUGE PRE-K graduations. (so if ds would have had a kinder on e too last year I would have been beyond overwhelmed - LOL)
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 8:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ours doesn't.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2011