6 weeks and spotting

im not having any pain my first appt is friday and im spotting on sunday was bright red and yesturday and today was red but very small amount only wen i wipe tmi is this normal i never had it with my 1st 2 pregnancy . has this happen to any one or is it a sign of a miscarrge im going to the er as soon as i get off work someone called out and no one can cover me ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't want to scare you but go see your doctor ASAP just to make sure everything is ok, sometimes spotting is normal during pregnancy especially the 1st trimester but sometimes it's not, unfortunately I had spotting too & went to the ER last night & my baby had no heart beat & only measured 7 weeks & 4 days when I'm suppose to be 9 weeks & 5 days, I have to follow up with my OB on friday. So see it's important you get checked asap. But try & relax (which I know it's hard), hopefully everything is ok & it's just early pregnancy spotting. GL & hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011