I have a confession. adult content

I wish my husband was "bigger". He's average size and I find myself wishing for more. I'm a horrible wife.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think that makes you a horrible wife unless you are going to leave him just for that.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• God no. Never.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I wish that all the time, I've even told him about it and we've joked about it. It doesn't make you horrible, just human.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• there are extenders you can get. they are sheaths your man can wear comfortably and give you that extra girth and length. also consider getting toys he can use on you. sometimes when we love someone very much we make do with what they got ;) try lots of fore play and games, that way its not just his penis that can please you, ive found that to help with one lacking in size. GL
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• LOL I wish my husband were bigger too...I love him to death and back but...you know lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I wish the same thing sometimes.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• That's why they make toys of AAAALLLL sizes :)
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• you're not a bad person...ur actually just like most women...wanting a bigger one...but from personal thought...maybe bigger isn't always better?
    Nikki_008

Answer by Nikki_008 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• no not horrible to want to experience something different. Try some other things to make up for what he lacks in size.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 3:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You aren't horrible. I feel the same way. He isn't very well off and sometimes I wish he was.
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 3:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2011