Is $100 a year too much...

for an activity where you child has an hour and a half weekly meeting with snacks, a group shirt and several local field trips all paid for? I'm not planning on asking for it all at once, but $25 a quarter. I think it's reasonable, but I want find out what other moms think.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 2:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Not too much at all. Quite a bargain actually considering the cost of kid's activities these days.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• wow, I would join. I just paid $60 for four art classes. No, its really cheap, just make sure if you are runnin it that $100 covers it
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i think that is totally reasonable. great chance for your LO to get out, make friends, learn stuff, outside of school AND it only 100 bucks. not bad at all
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Sounds too low quite frankly. You would be providing a lot, don't be afraid to ask for what you and your services are worth.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• sounds good.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Sounds very reasonable.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Glad to hear it, ladies, thanks!
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Sounds reasonable to me! :)
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 3:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• First off I would suggest researching the prices on the activities and trips you want to do as well count up how many children you would have. Use that to base your price on because to me $100 a year is way to low. Good luck to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011