How does everyone feel about being a parent?

I love it, i think its so fun and exciting....

KaileighsMommy1

Asked by KaileighsMommy1 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It certainly has its ups and downs, but now that I'm a mother, I can't imagine life any other way.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i finally know why I was born. this is what i was made to do. after babysitting and nannying my whole adolescent and adult life, i finally have the chance to do things totally my way, i love it!
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It has changed my life completely. I never had to worry about what I did or the timing of things before. Now I'm constantly putting her into the equation for day to day processes. I absolutely love holding her and knowing that she's mine.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It's beautiful. It has given me happiness I have never known. It also has made me look at myself and recognize what I need to work on..It's the best thing I have ever done.

Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I LOVE IT!!!
    paula_07

Answer by paula_07 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I love being a mother and I love my daughter so completely that it really is stunning at times. But I also fear that being a parent will break my heart in many ways as life goes on. My DD is only two and a half but I can't imagine how my heart will break when she comes home crying from school because someone doesn't want to be her friend, or when she goes thru her first heart break, or if she makes choices that I know will lead her down a harder path as she grows into an adult. I will love her thru it all, of course, and try to kiss her boo boos even when she is grown up, but I won't be able to fix everything for her and I fear her sorrows will hurt me even more than they hurt her. But that is motherhood, too. In the meantime I try to enjoy all of the beauty and love of being her mother and watching her grow and learn and laugh.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I love being a mommy!! It is the greatest blessing, and I thank God always for blessing me with my son, my angel, my heart, my life, my world!!!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I love being a mother and I love my daughter. There are good days and bad days, but I can't picture my life without her.
    kvanness0824

Answer by kvanness0824 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Eh it's been pretty rough for me honestly. My son is almost 8 months and I'm just now begining to enjoy it and not feel completely psychotic. As others have said, it has its ups and downs. It can be really challenging, and other times it's very enjoyable..
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 2:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I love being a mom but, the job has its up and downs.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2011