Is your SO in the Honey Do Club?

My fiance' tells me, he's in the Honey Do Club, what ever honey says, honey do. I wonder how long that's going to last.

ShellyRo

Asked by ShellyRo at 2:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah he kinda is. lol
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No. He's in the honey says, honey complains and finds a reason why honey can't do it. :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No. My husband is in the "I work all week so I don't have to lift a finger around the house" club.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• hahaha. yea. how old is your LO? my DF does it willingly, but our son is 2 months and 12 days, i can see my DFs enthusiasm wearing thin. he is working, fixing up our house so we can live in it, and runs errands. plus he changes diapers and burps our DS when he is home. and does the dishes, and makes food... im enjoying while it lasts, but last night i told him to take some time off.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Orionsgirl--lol i know what you mean! That is my fiance too. I also work 5 days a week, take care of our son in all ways, and keep up the chores.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My heart really goes out to the women with men who think because they work a job outside the home that gets them off the hook from helping with home and family life. I lived that way when married and will never do so again.

My SO and I work together to get it all done. I make to do lists for him but only because he is very forgetful and he asked me to. it helps him to see what he needs to get done. If he needs my help on something he lets me know and I write it down on the list I keep for myself to stay organized. Sometimes if he gets super busy he might not get around to something for awhile but I understand that life gets in the way so sometimes I just do it myself to help out.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 3:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• um..sometimes. If i scream, cry and throw a fit, he'll do it for sure. Sometimes all i have to do is ask, but if i raise hell about it, it will def. get done. LOL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Not my honey lol. Not even if I plead!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• mine is in the honey says hell do it later and never does it ... ie 2 years later im still waiting for the othre half of my deck to be stained... seriously...
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011