How do I delete myself off of CafeMom?

I no longer want to be a part of this website and I can't seem to figure out how to go about deleting myself.

Help please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• At the bottom, go to CafeMom help, click on contact us and then over on the lefthand side under the list of "self service" is delete my account. I'm sure there's other ways to do it too. Good luck.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Just don't come back, you don't have to worry about deleting anything, really.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• even when they leave they make a big todo like they want us to yell please don't go...thenthey can't even figure out how to do it ....lol
    Anonymous

• lol zoeyis!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ask a lot of troll questions and cause a lot of trouble!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Hey really why do you want to delete/cancel your account? Okay surely I would like to help. To all others who wrote rather sarcastically: this question is asking for help & not for sarcastic comments. On an average can't we answer rationally if we have been asked for some help or have we got so used to passing comments on everything.

To delete/cancel your account:Go to the bottom click 'Contact Us' on the left side which opens a page regarding Help topics and Self-Service. Under the Self-Service, click on Cancel my CafeMom Account & follow the directions...

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2011