ttc but i'm confused please help...

on my ovulation calender it said i was highly fertile on 11-04-08 i had sex that day and it said i was suppose to start my period on the 18th but i haven't got it yet it predicted my last period but i'm so confused maybe i'm not i'm just getting my hopes up oh yeah it is bloating before a sign of period

or possibly being prego

analeaha4

Asked by analeaha4 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be any of the above. I'd test. If the test is negative, pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. Best book around for learning to chart your cycle so you can get pregnant. It worked where everything else failed for me.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I AGREE WITH THE PP.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• take a test. if you missed your period you should be pregnant by now. so it should show up positive.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2008