Do you spend the same on a birthday gift for someone's child that they spent on your's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• no
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't know because I don't know how much the person paid for the gift. I normally buy anywhere between $15-$30 depending on the child.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• probably not
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have a limit of $20 for classmates and such. For my best friends kids I'll spend more regardless of what she buys for mine. So, no.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No I spend more for my children. But for her friends I set a 20 dollar limit.
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 2:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Of course not, it's the thought that counts. Just try not to be too cheap. lol Only the other hand it's about what you can afford.
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 2:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nope, we have a $10 limit for people our kids really don't know that well and $20 for friends.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It really depends on how close my family is to theirs. I spend 10-20 dollars.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 2:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I just buy what ever I want for a kid.. if it's a neice or nephew I spend a little more. All I want is for the kid to like the gift. Same goes for an adult birthday. I like buying gifts for others... don't you wish you were my friend? lol just kidding. I've been known to buy things for no reason. Not because I am trying to buy a person but it's just that enjoy giving. No wonder I'm broke.. haha.. another cheap joke.. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nope. I spend what I can afford to spend.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011