Are You Dealing with the Juvenile Justice System and your Teen?

My 14 yr. old son is in trouble with the law and I am very perturbed.

ShellyRo

Asked by ShellyRo at 2:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Oh no! Im sorry. I have never had to deal with the Juvenile Justice System, thank God! My son is turning 14 this week. If you need someone to vent to, chat with or a shoulder to cry on, feel free to email me parajumper3@yahoo.com
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would be more than perturbed, I would be furious. I'm wondering what your question is? What are you wanting to know? What did he do to get in trouble etc?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Na but your aren't the only one. Have patience. For the time being forget about the people and pay more attention towards the kido. Find out where is he going wrong and work towards that. Involve the people who actually matter to you to bring the kido to a right path...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 6:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My sd is almost 14 and I wish the juvenile justice would get involved and have her locked up..mainly bc she has done a 360 in the last few months and we dont even know who she is..shes away at boot camp now and they have threatened to send her home..shes minipulative and dangerous or so I feel considering I have a 1yr old..Im not sure your question makes sense to me..are you mad they are not doing enough or mad beause they are involved to begin with?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011