Hope I'm not having a miscarriage???

Hello CafeMom! A couple of days ago I found out I was pregnant. I didn't go to the doctors yet but as of right now, I'm bleeding! Well not heavy bleeding it more like when you get off of a period. It's a brown color and I'm not sure if I should go to the hospital. I'm feeling good but has this happen to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your body letting out some old blood left over from your last period. time to set up your first prenatal!! GL with everything, i think you are fine
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• If u r only a few days pregnant,u should still get checked out.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I know and I have an appoitment Friday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Brown blood means old blood, so most likely it's nothing to worry about... But yes, definitely set up your first appointment, and congrats!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I agree brown means old. When I had mine it was a massaive amount of blood. I didn't have cramps like I hear many have. So a little I wouldn't worry but still get it checked out..Just to keep your fears in bay. Enjoy the pregancy
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I had that at 8 weeks. Some women have it when their placenta is attaching to you uterine wall.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe call your doc just in case, though.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I went to the ER and they said it could be a miscarriage. Doc said my cervix was close which is a good thing. I started bleeding like I'm on my period but not cramping. I have to wait two days to check if the numbers went up. It's at 199 hopefully it gets up to 400... I'm so scared because I don't want to lose another baby...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2011