Potty training..boys or girls whitch 1 is hareder?

paula_07

Asked by paula_07 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• I do not know about boys, b ut my DD was pretty easy to potty train. On Bear In The Big Blue House, they sung a potty song and that made her want to uyse the potty even more. While she sang my momma had a potty chair, yes she did.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My girls were both extreme cases - one took nearly two years to train completely, and the other one trained herself. My son was completely trained in about 6 to 8 weeks, which wasn't too bad.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i think my boys were harder than my dd to potty train
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 3:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I've potty trained 3 girls and 1 boy. Until my youngest daughter my son was way easier than the older 2 girls. My oldest wasn't potty trained until 3 and it took a full year to get that. My middle daughter was almost 4 and we spent almost 2 years trying.
    My son, on the other hand, was 2 1/2 when he was potty trained and it took like 4 months.
    The youngest girl was the easiest, though. She was fully trained at 2 1/2 after just 1 week of trying.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011