what are the things/moments to expect after giving birth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is difficult to explain. But, I would have to say Ah and a sense of accomplishment like no other.
    unga

Answer by unga at 12:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Apparently I can't spell...I meant Awe.
    unga

Answer by unga at 12:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• total amazement, complete exhaustion, and utter disappointment in your body's slow transition to pre-baby state.
    callico

Answer by callico at 2:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• it's not all about you anymore!
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• There's a lot to expect after giving birth. Based on my experience, I encountered lots of problems like you cant sleep at night especially when the baby is in her first few months. When the baby get sicked of course it would bother you as a new mom coz you dont know yet what t do. And after giving birth I gained a lot and I dont know how to get back my old slim figure! Whew!
    momijing

Answer by momijing at 3:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• exhaustion, elation, hunger, ecstasy...no one can describe it. its personal and absolutely amazing.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Immediately after you give birth, there's this sense of amazement, exhaustion, extreme joy & that "Holy Crap! What just happened?" feeling. As you bring the baby home, there are feelings of confusion, worry, happiness & extreme exhaustion. Best wishes!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2008