What's your most hated piece of office equipment?

Usually it's the laminator but right now I'd like to throw the postage meter into the paper shredder.

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 3:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• LOL I hated dealing with our laminator at work, but now I wish I had one of my own. The worst thing in my home office is my printer/scanner that was supposed to be a saver on ink and turned out to suck it down and not be able to handle the role of scanner.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• my FAV would be the paper shredder lol. um, i dont really like pencils too much, and i cant stand fax machines
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• The printer
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• STAPLERS. They SUCK.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• the copier....when i can't figure the damn thing out or i dont have the code.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My printer! It constantly tells me there is a paper jam, but there never is. It freezes up, beeps, and a big pop up comes on my screen, just for me to hit the ok button, wait and wait, have another pop up on the screen saying it's ok, and then finally print. Seriously, it does this at least 6 times a day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2011