Angels? Good omen? Pure luck? Good karma?

Ok so my DD was diagnosed with an abnormally formed pupil in her right eye about 3 years ago. It's sort of shaped like an upside down tear drop. After 2 years of to a specialty clinic at Children's Mercy, yesterday the doctor said she has PERFECT vision in both eyes now and it will stay that way with her prescription glasses. Then when we finished we went down to the cafeteria to see if there was anything cheap to eat. Of course there wasn't, what the heck was I thinking?? Some little girl out of nowhere straight up handed me a 5 dollar bill so I could get DD something to eat. I didn't want to take it but she insisted. The little girl was about 10 years old or so. Then today some very sweet girl helped me carry my grocieries home this afternoon. She was very nice and she just started talkin to me like she knew me and I was able to talk to her very easily almost like I knew her and I'm not a very social person! Maybe it's just my imagination, but that's a lot of good things to happen to a person who has been down in the dumps for the past 3 years!

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yay I love days like that. And u deserve it momma. Im glad to hear all is well and that everythings getting better. I wish you lots more luck and good days.

Best wishes
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 3:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• what blessings!! i think these could be signs, your DD has the ability to show kindness these girls have shown you. im sure you are very patient with your LO and this will show later down the road. you deserve some sweetness. i believe karma is different from what you are intending. good karma is also bad karma. to have "good" karma would be to have no karma. for karma is the balance between good and bad. good omen for sure, and theses girls probably are angels to help you get out of your shell. GL
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I can not speak in regards to angels or good omens.

However, good karma that is not. Karma isn't what happens to you/what others do to you/what others do for you. Your karma is created by your reactions/responses to those things in life.

I would chalk it up to wonderful encounters and experiences with many of the wonderful caring people who do live in this world (the encounters with the girls). As far as your daughters eye, medical science would be what I contributed that change to.

Any way you look choose to look at these events. They are all great events and worthy of being happy/grateful for them!! :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I am a believer in Christ. Yes, I believe in angels. (Hebrews 1:13-14 & Hebrews 2: 5-7). I'm glad you've had some blessings come your way. I know an elderly man who has now passed on, that claims an angel ministered to him by giving him some money when he needed it... : ) Yes...Angels are around and help us daily. Maybe that's who it was.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm a Christian and I believe in angels and miracles. GL
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Good karma
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2011