Do u think pregnant wemon should work?

if ur married and pregnant and ur husband tell u hes got everything 4 u not to worry but to stay home and take it easy...... what would u do??????

mommymtz

Asked by mommymtz at 3:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My butt is so parked in the couch
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Work. If I was used to working, then sitting on my ass would make for a very long, not to say a difficult pregnancy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would stay home and take it easy.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i would want to stay home but if it was my first pregnancy i might get bored sitting at home all day... so id maybe cut my hours
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i was lucky to have the ability to stay home thanks to my DF. for me, i was working and going to school when i got pregnant. both were very stressful and i was not happy. the first trimeseter was miserable. but i quit both school and work, and the rest of the pregnancy was wonderful. so i think it depends. i took the time to reinvent myself, center my being and work past my problems, so i could be happy and healthy and have a happy healthy babe!
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I can't imagine a perfectly healthy woman just sitting around all day.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'd still work. I don't like depending on others for my wellbeing- it makes me feel like I shouldn't have a say in what happens with money, me, the house. It makes me feel like I don't have a right to ask for anything. Plus there is nothing "unhealthy" about working uless you work around chemicals or anything else that could be toxic. regular physical activity is good for you when you are pregnant.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would still work for at least the first 7-8 months with the intention of returning to work at least part time when the baby was 3-4 month old. Then again I really like my job. If I could have taken off the last 2 months of my pregnancy I gladly would have!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think until about 7 months you should work, because then there is not much exercise and lots of weight gain, at least if you stay home...walk about half a mile a day. will make up for being out of work...and also a good plus in todays economy is extra $$$$ maybe for that perfect crib?
    Nikki_008

Answer by Nikki_008 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• NO im a stay at home mom now and i do wish sometimes i could earn a little money just so we could do vacations and stuff but with one on the way now i cant plus it gives you a break and instead of talking baby talk you could actually hold a conversation with adults.
    I worked till 2 wks till i was due with my 1st two. My 1st one (before she came) i worked M-Sat. 7 hrs a day. My 2nd one T-Sat. anywhere from 5-7hrs a day
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 3:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011