Faint posative or am i seeing things?

so last night i used a first response,
at first i saw two lines, but the 2nd got lighter, actually alot lighter, the only way i could see it if holding by a light, my husband says its there tho, he says there pink too it, very very light pink.
what does this mean? i tested again this afternoon, got the same thing, but even lighter.. (might be because i did drink alot before i used the test) ( btw the lines did appear in the right time)

im gonna retest in a few days using FMU, but did anyone have this, and did turn out pregnant? thanks! (:

AMANDABABY22

Asked by AMANDABABY22 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If there is any line at all there and ur husband can see it, I would say u r :) my husband thought I was crazy when I got a faint pos. And told me I was seeing things, I was pregnant though...finally I took a test that he saw the line and said, well, looks like we are having another, lol!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• at first i thot i was just seeing things but the line was def there.. holding it up to a light made it better to see, ! ;/ super confuced.
    AMANDABABY22

Comment by AMANDABABY22 (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Get a digital test, says pregnant or not pregnant. That way you know for sure what the results are.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would second the digital test they are the best.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• test first thing int he morning with a digital test.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I had a faint line with my last one and the doctor told me any line there is positive but had me retest in the office and sure enough I was pregnant.

Answer by gemgem at 5:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• When I tested with first response I used the first urine in the morning and got a faint positive you had to hold it up in the light to see it then I tested in 2 days later got another positive but the line was darker and now I'm 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my second baby :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i bought a test from the dollar tree for a dollar, and got a very faint second line, but sure enough it was there, and i went and got a second one, def. positive.
    shannonrenee09

Answer by shannonrenee09 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Maybe try a new test and a different brand.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't like the digital ones, they're not as sensitive. Take another one in a day or two and if the line isn't darker, go get a blood test at your OB's office.

Good luck!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2011