Can u get prego 5 days after ur period ends? (also was on provera) adult content

i am just confused, had my period from feb.27th through the march4th. had unprocted sex the 7 and 8th. (ttc) o ya i was on provera so it started it 2 days after i was done with the pills..so does that double my chance of gettin preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes you can get pregnant, kinda confused on the other half of your question? Are you taking bc or not?
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No not taking birth control. Provera was used to start my period.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It's possible if you ovulated recently, or if you will in the next few days. Are you taking Provera because your cycles are irregular? I don't believe it does anything for ovulation, though, and if you are irregular, there's no way to know fertility by counting days. Wait a couple of weeks and take a test is all you can really do.

And if you're not already, I would recommend charting, especially basal body temp and cervical mucus. That will tell you when you're fertile and when you ovulate, so you don't have to spend as much time wondering. The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and FertilityFriend.com are good resources.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It's possible.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011