I need help making a work out plan

i am 5'1 and 130 pounds i need help making a wrokout plan i am going to walk and do crunches for my tummy but i cant find any excersies to help me tone my butt if you can help me make me make a work out plan that will work please write me

itsagirl200801

Asked by itsagirl200801 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Health

• Check online, there are tons of sites with that information.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• do leg lifts in bed when you wake up, lay on ur side and just lift your leg and make a circular motion. just do it till it burns a little. then again in the shower (be careful), this time lifting your leg up behind you wile holding on to something. then do a couple more leg lifts in the bathroom every time when you use it at work, then a couple more in the kitchen before you make dinner...and so on, you get the point, you know just a little throughout your day! i was a gym manager and i know that being to strict with a regimin can make u want to do it less! just move more, in any way you can. instead of thinking, "ok im going to do cruches and push ups at 5 on monday/wednesdays and leg lifts and jogging on tuesday/thursdays," think more like "my body feels tight, i should stretch and ill walk to the grocery store instead today (or wherever) or take the stairs instead of the elevator." get my drift? less thinking, more moving!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2011