Is it possible to feel where your baby is at in your belly at 18 weeks? What about the heartbeat?

seriously....If I am laying on my back and I put my hands on my belly and just a little (not hard) I think I am locating where the baby is. It is hard in that spot. It is usually on my right side and usually lays really low on that side also the other day I was feeling around then I located a heartbeat can you feel your babies heartbeat through your belly? I just turned 18 weeks yesterda. This is my third pregnancy I am already showing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If I remember correctly I could feel my baby moving at 18 weeks. It felt like little fluttery movements. My husband, however, could not feel anything.

Anything's possible!

Oh, my kids are now 7 and 4 so it's been a little while since I was pregnant.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I ment like can you feel where the baby is with your hand. Like where the baby is laying?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Hmmm...I'm not sure. Later on, I definitely could.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• By the way, everyone has an aortic pulse in the abdomen. Pregnant or not. You may be feeling your own heartbeat. I've never heard of being able to feel your BABY'S heartbeat in utero.

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2011