How can I get my daughter's hair to part?

My 3 year old has blunt bangs, and has had them that way her whole life. They are cute, but they are a pain to keep trimming and she just looks SO cute with her hair pushed back to where you can see her whole little beautiful face :) But, her bangs literally grow from back to front, there is no part.

SO my question to you guys is, how can I create a part? I kind of have an idea, but I'd like some more opinions. Thanks!

CollegeMommy121

Asked by CollegeMommy121 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Its a pain but I tell my dds beauty is painful sometimes and its best to get them used to the idea early imo. Heres what you do. When it is wet and shes getting ready for bed (obviously preferably do it at night) get some barrettes, I use the clip ones they are least painful and invasive lol, and pull her bangs forward as usual and than to the side you want them to fall and pin it. Make sense? You can also use bobby pins. It takes about two weeks doing it this way and the hair will train itself to fall that way.

source: 2 girls in girly girl sports like cheer & dance and I had to often change their hair styles.

Answer by gemgem at 5:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Hair stylist?
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2011